What is it?
A Halal product is a product that meets the dictates of the Sharia, excluding prohibited foods, cosmetics, additives and procedures, such as:
- Animals not slaughtered according to the Halal rite.
- The pig, the wild boar and its derivatives. Neither dogs, cats, rodents, foxes, mules, elephants, monkeys nor reptiles.
- Predatory or scavenger animals.
- The blood of any animal species.
- Any type of alcoholic or intoxicating beverage.
- Additives and ingredients of non-Halal animal origin.
- Harmful products or poisonous substances.
- Most insects.
- Any food or cosmetic contaminated with other non-Halal products.